A few random thoughts from the drive in this morning….
- When is it appropriate to start a vacation countdown. Namely, is it too early to start one for a vacation in August?
- Spring fever has set in. I saw someone pulling a fishing boat this morning. They instantly went to the top of my “Most Hated” list, just because they were going fishing and I was going to work.
- I’m STILL waiting for someone to put something about themselves in the about section. You were one of those people who never turned in their homework, weren’t you?
- Thanks, Uncle Sam. Even though it was my money to begin with.
- Another sure sign that spring has arrived…. I need to mow the lawn.
And now… on with the rest of the day….