Five random thoughts for a Friday morning…
- If you’re out walking around the parking lot at lunchtime, I’m guessing it’s some sort of health decision. That said, if you’re out walking around the parking lot for fitness reasons, smoking while walking probably isn’t helping.
- Union auto workers sometimes get a bad rap. When you have one of those “I work for Ford, I drive a Ford” license plate frames…. On a Cadillac Eldorado? You deserve the bad rep you get. What’s that old comedy bit? “Here’s your sign.”
- More than 30 years after he passed, Elvis is still “The King”. Not just because of the music, but the whole persona. Nobody around since has even come close.
- Do they even make cell phones anymore that are only phones?
- I feel a road trip coming on. I don’t know where or when but it’s definitely coming.
On with the day!