It’s Friday, and that means it’s time to cobble together five random thoughts. Could be tough based on this week.
- Nearly any conversation can be linked back to The Simpsons
- What’s the old joke, “Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time”? Did somebody actually think that was a good idea and try it once?
- Cuts over your eyelids bleed a heck of a lot more than one on your hand.
- What is the drive time (to reach your destination) cutoff for a spontaneous road trip? 6 hours? Less?
- Getting the “Norm!” treatment at the bar, not so bad. Realizing that you have to explain the “Norm!” treatment to your waitress because she wasn’t old enough when Cheers was on, very sad.
Can we cancel the rest of today?