Five random thoughts heading into the holiday weekend.
- There will be many, many cookouts this weekend. It’s practically required by law.
- Based on the number of cookouts, the odds of the weather not cooperating? Very High. Again, I think it may be a law or something.
- No cologne or perfume can ever top the fragrance from a nice smoker or grill when you’re hungry. Period.
- If you’re on the lakes and on a jet ski, please remember to not leave your brains at the dock. There’s a reason those things are generally despised.
- It is apparently easier to get sunburn when it doesn’t feel like it’s that warm/the sun is that strong.
Now, on to the long weekend!