And here we are at the end of another workweek already. So here are latest five randome thoughts for a Friday.
- A shorter work week is always nice, even if it does mess up which day I think it should be. The end result “What? It’s already Friday?!!” is worth it.
- Speaking of short weeks, it never ceases to amaze me how many people in the neighborhood put their trash out on the normal day when it has been pushed back one day due to a holiday (Like Memorial Day this past Monday).
- The drive in was beautiful this morning – Clear Skies, Sun Shining. So why was everyone driving like the road was covered in ice???
- I find myself taking mental notes during the week now. “That would be a good blog subject” or “I should use that in the Friday five”. Then I usually can’t remember it when I sit down to type it out.
- The Blackberry arrived yesterday (Cheer!). The new data plan to fully use it won’t be active until Monday (Booo!).
Have a great weekend!