It’s Friday again! (Shaping up to be a lazy one here) Time for 5 random thoughts:
- If your boss is scheduling a breakfast meeting as a team building activity at the coney place near the office. They might want to double check the time said coney place opens in the morning. Just saying.
- The growth rate of your lawn is inversely proportionate to the amount of time available on the weekend to mow it. You’re going to have no time this weekend? The grass will grow like crazy. I promise.
- There is no thing number 3 today. *
- XM radio is growing on me. Although it’s still like cable TV sometimes. 100+ channels and nothing on.
- It’s often a really good thing to be “the guy with the truck”. Being “the guy with the truck” is not a good thing when someone you know is moving.
* – Ok, I lied. Here’s thing number 3. If you’re going to call and leave a voicemail for me telling me how you can help recently unemployed workers get health care coverage, leaving it on my WORK voicemail (You know, the one that says “Hi, you’ve reached Beermaker with <Company Name>…”) is *probably* a hint you’re barking up the wrong tree there, Einstien.
Have a great weekend folks!