Five things for a Friday (And a chilly one here, at that)
- I continue to be amazed that there were only minor injuries in a gas/diesel tanker crash and explosion on I-75 in metro Detroit. The fire took out an overpass, but there were only minor injuries. How does that happen?
- In the news this morning… NASA has apparently misplaced the Apollo moon landing footage. Yeah, because you wouldn’t keep anything like *that* with the important stuff. Sheesh.
- Heard someone talking about the return of a true “American” car in the Camaro. Didn’t have the heart to tell him it’s been built in Canada for a while now. (Oshawa Assembly)
- Every once in a while, you get a string of thoughts running through your head that are so far out of character, you wonder “Where the hell did that come from?!?”. Had that earlier this week.
- Channeled Captain Jack Sparrow the other day. Realizing that I had forgotten to get rum for the bar, the first thing out of my mouth was “Why’s the Rum gone?”. I need to get out more.
Have a great weekend folks!