Happy Friday everyone. (Is that too cliche? I was aiming for cliche.)
It’s Friday, and that means it’s time for this week’s installment of “5 Things”.
- This has been a really long week. Can someone double check and make sure nobody snuck in a few extra days when I wasn’t looking?
- If the walk across the building (And it’s not that big of a building!) to the meeting lasted longer than the actual meeting, why on earth did we need to have it?
- There’s a fine line between writing about stuff that’s funny / silly / stupid, and accidentally dragging friends or family into the story. We’ve killed a couple possible topics to try to stay on the right side of that line.
- Football season is rapidly approaching, what happened to my summer?? Of course, the weather here lately has definitely been more appropriate for football.
- I’ve come to accept that the bigger/more anticipated the vacation, the sooner vacation mode will strike. I’m still almost 30 days out from a week in the tropics but yeah, vacation mode. Bad.
Have a great weekend!