Good morning, and Welcome to today’s latest “pre-vacation” edition of Five Thoughts.
- My body is waiting on my flight, but my mind left several days ago. Hope the damned thing saves me a seat at the bar. And brain? DON’T DRINK THE DAMNED BAR DRY BEFORE I GET THERE THIS TIME!
- Saw a crash on the road this morning leaving me with only one thought. “How the F*ck do you get into a single car accident with one of those portable electronic road signs?!!?”
- I made to the end of the week. I only have one question. Time to go yet?
- Anyone know what’s been going on in the world this week? I haven’t been watching.
- The NFL has started playing games. Summer is officially over. Time to tune up the snowblowers, you folks in the north.
Ok, that’s five. And this time when I say I’m out of here, I mean it! Have a great weekend.