Here we are, another Friday already. Was going to say “Looks like we made it” except I didn’t want to channel any bad Barry Manilow songs…ah, damn. I just did, didn’t I? Sorry about that. Anyways, Five Thoughts!
- I’m thinking it should be Five Things instead of Five Thoughts. Yes? No? Doesn’t really matter? Just wondering if it would allow for more material.
- Folks, just to review. The vertical pedal on the right is the accelerator. It makes you speed up. This is especially helpful when merging onto busy expressways. As opposed to the break to the left, which makes you slow down in front of oncoming traffic, increasing your odds of being run over by a large cement truck or gravel hauler. Or being shot at. Just saying. Road rage and all.
- Today was ride your bike to work day. I drove. There’s this thing called an interstate that I don’t feel comfortable riding my bike on. Oh, and as of 7:15am there was ONE bike in the designated parking area.
- Been drinking Jamaican coffee. Not bad. Not sure if I’m ready to place it over Kona or Kauai coffee, but it’s definitely nice. I suspect I need to try more of it to properly decide.
- I don’t think I’ll ever understand why Oktoberfest starts in September. Doesn’t that make it Septemberfest?
Ok, that’s it for today. Have great weekend folks!