And welcome to a quick and dirty (No, not THAT type of dirty. Maybe we’ll do that type of stuff at a later time.) version of Five Thoughts. And here we go…..
- Habitat for humanity is really a nice outfit, we went Monday to help start a house. You read that right, we did the framing. Wonder if the people the house is for would still want it if they knew that.
- The state put spent about a month putting up some safety fences along a local interstate. It took someone all of about 3 days after they finished to try it out. At least it appears the fence worked as intended.
- Next vacation is planned. Small victories folks, it’s all about small victories!
- Why is it that every time I try to organize and clean in the house, it seems to make a bigger mess?
- Sometimes it pays to be friendly and nice. Sometimes being friendly and nice KEEPS you from having to pay. That’s one of those aforementioned small victories. (See what I did there? Foreshadowing! We have literary concepts here at The Beerbarrel!)
Ok, that’s it. I’m out for the weekend.