Did you think I forgot?
Well I did, sort of. I forgot to set it up to post while I was out of the office this morning. So here’s a slightly amended version 🙂
- Things you never expect to see at 6:30 in the morning….. a 6 point buck (yes, a Deer) right by the side of the road. In the middle of the major metropolitan area where I live. Out in the “country” suburbs, fine. 12 miles from downtown Detroit…. Unexpected. That was my drive in yesterday.
- Congrats to the New York Yankees on winning the World Series. They’re have a ticker tape parade for them in NYC today. I only have one question, what cost more – This year’s Yankee Payroll, or the cost of setting up, having, and then cleaning up the parade? And why do I think of these things, anyways?
- Halloween has come and gone. AndIhaven’tquitefinisheduptheleftovercandyyetbutit’sokitdoesn’treallyhaveanyeffectonme!
- Next up, Turkey day! Time to start planning how to cook that bird and how the Lions will get destroyed. And I promise to try not to cut off any fingertips this year. Boy, do that once and it gets brought up every year. Sheesh!
- Why, WHY must there be one tree, that has a TON of leaves that stubbornly refuses to drop them with the rest of the trees? It insists on holding it’s leaves until all the other leaves are swept/raked up. Does it not want to drop DEAD LEAVES on the cluttered ground or something????
Have a great weekend folks, I’m off to rake up the aforementioned leaves!