A Friday the 13th no less! Considered doing a Friday the 13th/Superstitious theme but decided against it. Instead, we went with the mention it (Done!) and move on (Moving on!) approach.
So, after a hectic week that’s kept us from putting up any other posts it’s time for today’s Five Thoughts on a Friday to wrap up the week.
- My computer has been giving me grief all morning. Do you have any idea how hard that’s making it to keep from just saying “That’s it, week’s over. Going home.” right now? The answer – Very hard.
- So, if 25 kids in Chicago get arrested for a Food Fight (Article Here), what in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks would Bruto Blutarski have gotten rung up for the one he started in Animal House? High Treason? Seriously… Arrested? For a food fight? (Ok, I’ll grant you the meatloaf at school probably SHOULD have been classified as a weapon of mass destruction. Or at least cruel and unusual punishment)
- There was a story on the news this morning about the average cost of a Thanksgiving dinner being down a little bit here in the US. Said the average cost for a dinner for 10 would be about $43. This begs the question… WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHAT THE HECK KIND OF MATH ARE THEY USING???? And 10 people? Let me guess, they all get one slice of turkey, one yam, and a biscuit. Right? I’m telling you – why make stuff up? Reality provides you plenty of ammunition.
- Places NOT to park your Bugatti… A swamp comes to mind. Seriously, you parked a Bugatti in a swamp and the best you have is “Low flying bird” and “Dropped cell phone”?
- Another weekend with no movies I really care if I see or not. The big one looks to be 2012. What’s this fascination with the end of the Mayan calendar. I mean, isn’t just a little bit possible that the Mayans simply went.. “You know what, that’s enough calendar for now. We’ll do more when we get closer”? Why does it HAVE to be doomsday. It could just be Tuesday after all is said and done.
Ok, that’s five and we’re done here. Mr. Blutarski? Take us out please.
Have a great weekend folks!