No, I didn’t forget. I just lost track of time and didn’t have this written up and set to auto post. And no, I wasn’t out shopping. Anyways, on today’s Five thoughts on a Friday…
- I’m an HDTV household now. Nothing fancy, just a 19″ HDTV (And no, not the fancy 1080p either). Still, the difference on the Xbox is amazing. Just amazing. Now if that tv just didn’t look so ridiculously small occupying the space it’s 19″ predecessor seemed to fill so nicely. I also have to reprogram the universal remote now. Hope it works.
- Yes, I know people who DID go out shopping. How do you think we got the TV? I still think it’s nuts though, getting up that early the day after Thanksgiving. And here’s why…
- Yes, I believe it IS still possible to be full from yesterday’s dinner at lunchtime the next day. Is that a sign of eating too much?
- I’m still not used to there being a 3rd NFL game on Thanksgiving. I actually completely missed it. Who won?
- Today is the day after Thanksgiving. There’s no stopping the onslaught of Christmas commercials, music, etc. now. Of course, now that it’s the next holiday up on the docket, that’s ok. Before now, not so much.
Ok, that’s a fast five and I’m off to go make a turkey sandwich. Later folks!