No, sorry. We couldn’t get Tim Allen to write a guest spot for us this week. Probably had something to do with us not asking. The actual working title this week was “the Beer has no Kitchen right now” edition. Anyways, it’s Friday and that means it’s time to get to today’s five thoughts. So… Here we go!
- Drywall dust may well be the single most invasive thing on the planet. It gets everywhere. It even gets on stuff that’s covered.
- I find myself amused by the whole Conan O’Brien / Jay Leno / NBC thing, but that’s about it. I certainly don’t think it deserves anywhere near the coverage it’s getting. Probably has to do with the fact that I never watch any of the late night shows anymore. Something about having to be in to the office early…
- I can not for the life of me figure out why students at the University of Tennessee felt the need to riot when Lane Kiffin announced he was leaving to take the USC job. Based on his track record, I’d have figured the students at USC would have been doing the rioting.
- It’s been a fairly quiet week, I hate quiet weeks. Makes it hard to find good material. Those been a lot of coverage of the earthquake in Haiti, and rightfully so. There’s not anything funny to talk about in that situation though.
- Why is it that the guy in the office famous for saying “I’m not one to have meetings just for the sake of having them” is always the guy who schedules more meaningless meetings than anyone else?
Ok, that’s five and I’m staring down a 3 day weekend. Sometimes life doesn’t *totally* suck, after all.
And, just because I mentioned him earlier…
Have a great weekend folks!