No, this isn’t going to be some Who themed post. No Superbowl halftime performance or anything like that. What’s it about? Keep reading to find out.
- Funniest headline from the Olympics so far was seen on Tuesday. One of the downhill skiing events (I think it may have been the Super Combined) was canceled due to snow. Now, I understand why as far as visibility and all, but the headline on the sports ticker “Alpine Skiing: Men’s Super Combined postponed due to heavy snow” just struck me as funny. Snow skiing, canceled because of… Snow. Yeah.
- On a completely difference subject…. To my fellow coworkers. The restrooms are conveniently located right near the coffee station. Please, put your coffee cup on the counter at the coffee station before using the restroom. Do you have any idea how wrong it looks to see you walking out of the bathroom with your cup in your hand? Seriously folks. That’s just nasty.
- I’ve spent my fair share of time and money playing pinball over the years. I never truly intended to BE a pinball though. Of all the things to cross off my “list of things I want to do”, “Total a car in a multi vehicle accident at 70mph” was never there. I can now cross it off the list though. As my co-blogger put it “You WERE the pileup on the interstate”. Apparently he heard the traffic report.
- The magical first signs of spring are upon us…. Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training.
- I think we need a tag that says “We couldn’t make this up if we tried”. I mean, how else do you explain a headline this this: Body falls from cargo plane leaving Dominican Rep. About the only thing I find more odd than that, was this line: The flight arrived in Florida about two hours later. So… a body falls out of a plane taking off, and nobody thinks that maybe they should call the plane and say “umm.. get back here, you just dropped a body!”
Ok folks, that’s five and I’m off to find more trouble to get into!
Have a great weekend folks!