And it’s Friday once again, where does the time go? On second thought, I probably don’t want to know. Anyhow, we’re off and running for another weekend, so let’s see where things lead today.
- I have to say, the concept of a volcano under a glacier erupting sounds pretty cool. It’s also causing exactly the type of mess you would expect when you really stop and think about that combination. And shutting down air travel over Europe? Yeah, that’s a rather large mess.
- You have to set goals for yourself; it gives you something to strive for. I’m not sure getting banned from every pub in England and Wales is one to shoot for though. Then again, maybe shots had a lot to do with it.
- Toyota is still in the news and still having a rough time of things. Hey, everyone loves to take a shot at the top dog, you know? Still, I have to think this is either poor headline writing or an intentional shot at the Automaker. Using Toyota conducts safety tests on all SUV models as a headline? What, like they never bothered to test them before?
- I don’t even have to even really say much with this one. You can’t buy this type of press. CNN ranks Detroit among most dangerous cities in world. You really have to work to make a list like that, or you know, get leveled by a hurricane like New Orleans did. I don’t recall any hurricanes in Detroit in my lifetime.
- And what’s a Friday without at least one absolutely ridiculous story/headline? The title speaks for itself. Cops: MSU thong thief caught with 79 pairs of pilfered panties. Apparently, if you wear briefs you were in the clear. The challenge for today? See how many times you can say “Pairs of pilfered panties” quickly.
Ok, that’s five and we’re off to the weekend. Have a great one folks!
What, did you think you were getting out without a video? Since we touched on bars and England, let’s go with this: