Howdy folks, and welcome to yet another edition of Five Thoughts. As usual, we’re in a rush to get to the weekend. Why? Because… It’s the weekend! Doesn’t that say enough in and of itself?
So, where does our random little trek take us this week? Well, this week we’re aiming for a mix of comedy, stupidity, and we’re even going to throw in the odd “feel good” story.
So what’s bouncing around in the brain this week? Let’s find out.
- Somehow, calling it a “cannonball” pales in comparison to calling it “Ass Bombing“. With a name like that, all I’ll say is… It could have been worse. MUCH worse.
- This guy wasn’t real bright. Than again, he’s lucky he didn’t end up very bright. At for one brief, sparking and sizzling moment.
- Thought Three… Does there have to be a Thought Three? Since it’s going to be hard to get to four and five with out one, I guess there does. To that end, we wanted to make sure it was a fun one. Can’t top this:
SMUT IS GOOD FOR YOU! Draw your own conclusions on that one.
- I have no real issue with this story. I do have a question though. That being “What kind of damned snakes require a .380 Ruger with laser sights and hollow tip bullets? Did the the snakes start wearing flak jackets down there or something?” Ok, that may actually be two questions. Still… Is the Governor getting gun advice from Dirty Harry?
- Going to go with a feel good story here. This guy deserves credit where it’s due. Brooks Laich stopped to help some stranded fans after his team was eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs. Nice move.
That’s five and we’re out of here. After all, that lawn isn’t going to mow itself. And you can’t have the post “mow the lawn” beer until the lawn is mowed.
And one last quick note… Saturday is Derby Day! So get your Mint Juleps and get ready for the race! Everyone should recognize this tune:
Have a great weekend folks!