Happy Friday everyone. Here we are on another Friday. Looks beautiful outside from where I’m sitting. Only problem is – that’s *inside* so I can’t personally verify if it *is* beautiful outside. Ah well… On with today’s post!
- I live in a state where it’s illegal to text message while driving. I’m totally cool with that. Why though, when I drive by the digital state run traffic board on the way home does it often try to direct me to a state website for traffic updates?!?!? Honest officer! I wasn’t texting! I was just punching in the Michigan traffic website address from that sign back there to check for any traffic jams.
- Las Vegas apparently now has it’s own “Death Ray“. Awesome. I think I’ll stick to jumping off of the top of the Stratosphere tower though. Thanks.
- I know it’s generated by an automatic process, but I’m still trying to figure this one out. I recently got a “suggestion” email from Amazon.com….
As someone who has purchased or rated Grand Theft Auto Vice City , you might like to know that Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Big Birthday Adventure will be released on October 26, 2010. You can pre-order yours by following the link below.
Exactly HOW Dora the Explorer and GRAND THEFT FREAKING AUTO are related….. I’m not entirely sure. At least they aren’t (at least I hope they aren’t!) suggesting the Grand Theft Games based on buying Dora games!
- People View More Porn After Their Candidate Wins an Election
Apparently most voters are single and living alone these days, huh? Or did they only survey married couples that voted for opposing candidates? Hmmm? “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight!”
- As you get older, you see things you never thought you would. A man on the moon, the Berlin wall falling. Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister singing on Broadway…. Wait, run that last one by me again… Yeah. Ok. I got nothing.
Ok, that’s a Fast Five for today and I’m off to wade through the stuff standing between me and the weekend.
(Could only find the video I wanted preceded by an into, but still….)
Wonder if Dee will sing this one on Broadway?
Have a great one folks!