Hiya folks! Yep, it’s Friday again. Funny how a week can seem so long, and then the next thing you know it’s Friday again, isn’t it? And to top it all off, it’s raining. Ah well, doesn’t change the fact that the weekend is almost here. Let’s jump in shall we?
- Having owned one growing up, when I heard that Commodore was going to start selling their 64 computer again I had several thoughts. Including “Why? My phone has more processing power than that thing did” as well as “Cool! Completely useless, but cool!”. Then I read the article, and realized that it’s a computer that will also run windows. Yeah, sorry folks. It just isn’t the same.
- I’m not generally a big fan of criminals, except for the ones that end up on the “stupid criminals” lists that make me laugh. I have to admit, I almost would have some appreciation for this guy, whole lifted a $2,300 bottle of cognac. Almost. Expect for the carton of menthol cigarettes he took too. Really dude. Everyone knows it’s cigars with cognac. Get with it, will you?
- As I mentioned to my co-blogger when I sent this to him… Why the hell can’t WE ever find anything like this? Yeah, I’ve found money in my pocket after they went through the wash, and stuff like that… but to find a 1966 Shelby GT350!!! For crying out loud! Oh, I did find something fuzzy in the back of the fridge once or twice, too. That usually gets thrown out though, not sent to auction.
- Speaking of cars. And Mustangs. And Shelby Mustangs. All I can say about this one is one word. WANT.
Shelby American has announced an 800 horsepower 2011 Mustang Super Snake.
Yes. You read that correctly. An 800 horsepower Mustang. Impractical? Totally. And I WANT one. Now, where did I put that winning lottery ticket?
- I like this one. Somehow I stumbled across it while looking for ways to keep myself from being destroyed in the fantasy baseball league I got roped into (I’ve decided that it’s hopeless by the way, and accepted my inevitable destruction). It’s a parody. But it’s funny, and actually rings true on a great many things. Check it out at DesigNate Robertson.
Ok, that’s five and I’m ready to start the weekend. Who’s with me?
What’s that? The day isn’t over yet? We can’t start the weekend until it is? Did you say… “over”?
Have a great weekend folks!