It’s another holiday that has come upon us and you know what that means…another siesta for my co-blogger. He made sure that I remembered that the “Five” was my responsibility and that it needed to be on a Friday, not the Thursday that I usually cheat with doing. Unfortunately, unlike my coblogger, I have to work and just got out of some meetings. So let us begin:
1. We’re both big fans of the King here at the Beerbarrel and I personally think that we’ll never see another performer like the King. No one can match his personality, rockstar lifestyle and love of Peanut Butter and nana sandwiches….well almost noone. Someone needs to explain to this guy, not everything the King did was good!
2. You know if this lady would have just held out for singing like Big Mama Cass or even the King, she probably wouldn’t be in this trouble right now. She didn’t and decided to give a new meaning to the line “hold the pickle please.”
3. Growing up, movies were cool. No question about it. What can kids of today say, we grew up when “Twilight” was big…bleh. Give me a truck, a Trans Am and a dog….
4. Next week…..NHL Playoffs start….’Nuff said (well, maybe alittle more, but you’ll have to wait for our Playoff special blog)
5. Finally, to finish the blog with yet another video. I bring you this in honor of the Easter Bunny!
Have a great weekend!