Well, it’s been awhile but Beer figured that he’d allow me to post again. So, I’m going to do my thing and here we go….
1. I know my co-bloggers have stated their feelings on the lockout and Beer made it pretty obvious he won’t be back. Apparently, he’s not the only one. I was surprised just as many were and that “One-third of Canadians polled consider themselves “passionate” about hockey, one-third is neutral on the topic and one-third has no interest at all.” That means that 2/3 of Canadians are not concerned about the lockout. You hear that NHL and NHLPA, 2/3 of Canadians..yes Canadians aren’t interested anymore…have fun splitting those profits. Bonus note though, I found this ad to be interesting….
2. During the holidays, we all buy products that we probably don’t think about where they are made. We might for awhile become passionate about “Made in the USA” products, but after a while we find that finding items like that in all levels of purchases becomes difficult. I do believe if I received this in a purchase, I’d seriously work harder on looking at the labels.
3. I can’t believe that Christmas has come and gone already. I tried to watch as many of my favorite Christmas movies as possible, but I missed one of my favorites. So for all to enjoy is a clip that I just love….
4. I love going to the Ripley’s Fish Aquarium in Gatlingburg and Myrtle Beach. One of the highlights is going in the tunnel and watching the sharks swim past you. I might have to rethink that after seeing this video..yikes!
5. As we approach the New Year, I was intrigued to find out that I missed alot from the past year (like my appendix). I’m even more surprised to find out that missed all these new words and phrases.
Well folks, there you have it. Beer should be back from his “Alcoholiday” next week and I’m off to “Douse the Edisons.”