Happy Friday everyone,
Whether you’re going to make it a freakin’ Friday or not (And hey, who am I to judge if someone wants to get their freak on?) it is still Friday and that means it’s time for this week’s Five Thoughts. Been a crazy week around here, and it’s nice to see that the news has kept up its end of the bargain as well. So with that being said, let’s get started shall we?
- Every now and then, a theme seems to form in my head as I look at stories from the past week. This was one of those weeks. Starting with the thief that made off with 140,000 pounds of walnuts. The article fails to mention if they were shelled or un-shelled. But where exactly do you hide 140,000 pounds of walnuts? And a street value of $400,000?? Hmm, I wonder if my neighbors realize how much money the squirrels are stealing out of their walnut tree?
- As anyone who reads these posts has probably noticed by now. I find new technology, especially technology that flies, very interesting. And if you want to talk about something that would literally prompt someone to say “It was just right here!”, how about a plane capable of traveling at Mach 6, or roughly 3,500 miles per hour. And while I’m not a big conspiracy uy, I can’t help but wonder. If they’re willing to talk about it in the paper now. What do they really already have ready? As in, what type of plane and what can it do?
- Speaking of planes that “were just right here”… I suppose if this had to happen, this was the best way for it to. You’re on a skydiving trip with a group when someone comments, “Hey, didn’t our plane have 2 wings when we left the ground?” Yep. There was a mid-air collision between two skydiving planes. So what did the people with parachutes do? They hopped out and survived, thankfully.
- This one can’t be real. Can it? There were just 160 sheep right here! Now they’ve been stolen. What’s that? Where’s here? Oh, right outside the town of Wool. Sheep? Wool? Really?
- This last one? It isn’t an “It was just here” incident. Although I suspect the Chicago airport authorities would have preferred it NOT be there. ‘It’ being an alligator. Alive. In the airport. You know who probably did pull a quick disappearing act though? The first unsuspecting person who saw it.
Okay folks, that’s five and that means that it’s time for Me to not be here! As in I was just here, but now I’m not! You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here! I think that about covers it, don’t you? And with that, it’s time for me to Disappear.
Have a great weekend folks!