I’ve been traveling a bit lately and kind of lost track of what day of the week it is…so I’ll make this short and sweet…
1. On one of my recent travels, I had the opportunity to stop at a beach. While I was there I watched something super strange…a grown man playing football by himself. I remember doing this as a kid, but not as a 30+ year old man. He would throw the ball up in the air, catch it, pretend like he was running through guys and score a touchdown. To each his own I guess, but the fact that he wasn’t there with anyone might explain some items.
2. I’ve always been a big fan of Mark Wahlberg, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be skipping this venture.
3. I’m pretty sure this would not be listed as a trait of man’s best friend. This also led me to start thinking of one of my all time favorite movies.
4. I’ll be the first to admit I’m a movie guy. I’ll also be the first to admit that I’m a loser in that I’ll watch any movie with an awesome car in it. But I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a little on the fence about this one.
5. Alright…lockout…over. Season…please begin. And now I leave you with a video that I think says it all.
Hope everyone had a great week and have a great weekend.