Hello everybody! I’ve finally been able to make a return appearance writing for the blog. So since, Beer is off on one of his famous boondoggles, I’m starting this blog off with a video to just say hello everybody….
1. Since it’s been a very somber week, I really don’t want
to bring anyone else down any further. However, after reading about this individual I need to let people know about him. I do have to admit that I’m not sure I’d be hanging out with this guy though going forward. I mean I’ve heard of bad luck, but I think this fella needs to lock himself in his house and not leave for a little while.
2. It’s a miracle. How could 2 teams, unknown “experts” and sports fans have not figured out the problem? Man, I’m glad this guy knew what to do and why is he not employeed by a team somewhere if this is true??
3. Yeah, I got nothing for this clip. It just cracks me up.
4. You know, you’d think as humans we’d learn from our mistakes. Heck, you’d think that we’d learn from others mistakes even better because we all know we like to say stuff like, “Man, what were they thinking?” In the wake of some dumb advertising choices lately, you’d think you’d really watch your procedures and protocols. I’m guessing this ad agency wasn’t doing that.
5. Okay, I’d like to take a moment and apologizes to our normal readers. Those that have been with us through the years know my hatred for Hollywoods remakes. I’m about to eat crow people….this looks like a fantastic summer “shut the brain down” enjoyable movie that I can’t wait for:
Okay folks. Sorry as this is not up to the normal Beer standards as he’s off on his boondoggle and I’ve got to get my typing fingers back in the groove of things. I think I need to finish this post though with a song in honor of the Beer having fun. Hmmm, I think he’ll be using this song title alot: