Ahhh..it’s finally here….The unofficial start of summer. Although being in the midwest, we’ve been having an earlier summer type year so far then we have had in the past. Not that I’m complaining, but I just know that at some point we’re going to pay for it. Speaking of paying for it, let’s get this party started, shall we?
5. Now I’ll admit that I’ve played my fair share of video games. In those games, I’ve had my fair share of zombie kills. And for a while killing zombies was cool and fun, but I think these guys have taken it to the extreme! I personally like the question by the one guy, “Can I bring my own weapons?” I know my favorite weapon in those video games is the chain saw…hmm, can I bring this one?
4. With all the super hero movies coming out this year, the question always comes up..”why are there not any real super heroes?” We did see an increase of people claiming to be super heroes in the past, with one of the most famous being Phoenix Jones. My question has always been, okay..where are the villians? Looks like they a coming out to play now:
3. I know that Hollywood has run out of ideas. I think the movie Battleship proved it until I just saw a trailer for a movie that will finally prove my point!
Just for the record. I do know it’s fake….but are we really far off from this???
2. Hmmm, I’m a fan of the Men in Black films, but I’m surprised they never did any cross promotions with the actual Men in Black organization. Um, King…are you drunk already? Nah, hell Dan Ankroyd believes in them!
1. Speaking of cross promotions, men in black and Dan Ankroyd…Rest in Peace “Donald Duck” Dunn.
Well everyone, have a great holiday weekend. Be safe, bar b que, grill, drink and enjoy!